Unifyed Student – Verify 8.2 introduces several enhancements to Insights, Licensing and Accessibility along-with other improvements in order to deliver optimum experience for the end-user and admin.
- Accessibility enhancements for End-user
- My Billing: DIY Ability to retrieve invoice against a SOW from Stripe
- OAuth support | Phase 1
- Insights: Map markers will now provide greater user-level detail
- Login failure report will now include IP addresses
- Enduser and Admin UI anomalies
- Branding: Header was not available in all Pre-login flows
- Insights: User search in Sign in History report should be case-insensitive
- An Admin user with MFA enabled was unable to login with a complex password
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com