Unifyed Student – Verify 184.108.40.206 introduces several enhancements and optimizations to Password Manager and infrastructure to deliver optimum experience for the end-user and admin.
- Insights: Password reset sources data now show in absolute terms
- Ability to Enable or Disable My Devices for End users
- MFA Prompt: For Text Message the Accessibility hotkey needs to be T
- Default logo on Password Manager pages should controlled from Branding
- Insights: Accounts Configured detail view should be available for access
- Duplicate emails being shown in Helpdesk while triggering Reset emails
- Admin user unable to reset their Password through Forgot Password
- Users may not be able to login if MFA data is not fully submitted
- Directory Group Sync scheduler is not working
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com