Unifyed Student – Verify 7.9.4 introduces several enhancements and optimizations to Password Manager to deliver optimum experience for the end-user and admin.
- Helpdesk: Password reset email is now configurable
- Pre-login: Manual closure of MFA prompt will disable the password field
- Roles under App Configuration are not appearing seamlessly
- Users receiving duplicate emails upon successfully resetting the password via Helpdesk
- Intermittent 403 on post-login for certain users
- Alignment for Provisioning window rectified
- Helpdesk: “Email sent” message is displayed to the user when SMS was sent
- Text Customization: Text fields on all Global text customization boxes exceed the designated area
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com