In the 8.14 Unifyed Student – Verify release we fixed a few Passwordless features along with some enhancements.
- Security question’s answers are now encrypted (masked)
- Attribute check applied on primary or secondary (email & phone)
- Revamped homepage & industry pages for Unifyed website
- The user will now get a confirmation message while switching to a Passwordless theme
- While switching themes (from default to the trendy theme) policy will be auto-enabled
- The user licenses count is now reflecting intermittent
- The user will receive an email for forget username in Passwordless to recover the username
- Post processor script is now working as per a few clients’ requirements
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com