In this release improvements were made to Verify 8 for more stability and security.
- To ensure the quick availability of applications and service accessibility a rate limiter was implemented on a few APIs to limit the calls during certain time frames
- Added additional support (KeyGen) to encrypt all APIs for both the server and client sides
- The Redis cache implementation will enhance the Performance of the application (as requests can be split among the servers) and faster recovery when needed
- Asynchronous Network Calls were introduced to enhance application performance
- General UX improvement for Security Questions setup
- Fixed: When the user tried to reset the password, the automatic reset password email was facing some problems due to the manual input of Post Processor Scripts on QL8 after enabling the Post Processor
- Fixed: Remaining license count showing inaccurately
- Fixed: Users were not able to refresh licenses due to User License API timing out, now working fine after optimization
- Fixed: AD Security groups were not appearing in the admin console due to some config issues
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com