In Unifyed Student–Verify v8.18, we have enhanced Passwords as a factor alongside license issues.
- Availability of IP as a Login MFA Factor for all schools.
- Availability of Password as a factor (MFA) for First Time Users and the Forgot Password option.
- Availability of License Auto refresh (with a Date Selection setting).
- Improved System Stability and performance.
- Resolved Passwordless Module issues with secondary factors.
- Improved Smart Insights dataset as per the client’s requirements.
- Improved Helpdesk Reporting for Admin.
- Open Bug Fixes.
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com