In Unifyed Admit v12.1, we have incorporated new features and enhancements to deliver an improved experience.
- Integrates Applicant Export for all Calendar types
- Allows Bulk uploads for prospects and applicants using custom templates
- Allows multiple hyphens (-) symbols in the email address
- Includes the Gender Identity field placed under the demographic section
- Contains Ethnicity and Race Codes in Applicant Data Export Processor
- Contains the Decision Status Column on the Checklist Assignment page
- Allows removal of users in CC from Instant Email Communication (Prospects and Applicants)
- Integrates Masking and Unmasking of the SSN field on the Applicants and Prospects List page
- Triggers Student Information System Integration on Mass Decision
- Preserves Audit information for deleted records
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com