Unifyed Announces General Availability of Student – Admit v11.3
Mar 11, 2022
Admit 11.3 Highlights
Export feature on Tasks: With this release, we have introduced a new feature to export table data of the manage tasks. Earlier, the export feature was available at tasks level. The “Export” will be displayed at the top right corner on the Prospect -> Manage Tasks, Prospect -> Manage Tasks, Decision Tasks.
Audit Timeline: With this release, we have introduced a feature to track the changes made in the prospect and applicant form.
Open Rate of Emails: With this release, the Analytics to track open rates of e-mails will be available at tenant level as individual level. A dashboard widget will be available to track tenant-level email analytics. Individual-level analytics will be tracked from the communication section of individual records. Below are the terminologies:
- Delivered: The count of emails that has been delivered.
- Read: The count of emails that has been read by the users.
- Not Read: The count of emails that has been not read by the users.
- Not Delivered: The count of emails that has not been delivered.
- Bounce: The count of emails that has been bounce. Bounce refers when email can’t be delivered to email server like:
- Recipient email address doesn’t exist
- Recipient email server has completely blocked delivery
- Mailbox is full
- Mailbox is inactive and etc.
- Others: The count of emails that not send by our system due to any reason.
- Click: The count of clicks on the links in the email.
Applicant Link short code in Decision Tasks: With this release, we have added a new short code named Applicant_Link in the decision tasks >> Email >> CK editor. This code will only be displayed when employee is selected under field name Task For.
The purpose of this short code is that when the email is send to the employee as per selected decision. The employee will open the email and directly click on link to navigate it to the respective applicant for form review. The name of the link in the email will be “Applicant Link”.
Self Service Dashboard: Display contact information of Recruiter/Admission Counselor: With this release, the contact information of Recruiter and Admission Counselor will be displayed on the self-service dashboard.
Unifyed™ is the only AI-first, microservices-based, cloud-native student information system provider and serves over 750 colleges and universities in seven countries. Unifyed is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed to help partner colleges and universities recruit, engage, educate, retain and graduate 21st century students. Developed by Columbia University in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional institutions alike.
For the detailed release note please visit : my.unifyed.com